Marketing Project Manager
The Iowa Association of REALTORS® is seeking a creative and motivated individual to join our team as the Marketing Project Manager.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Digital marketing experience managing campaigns on Facebook and other social media channels.
- Graphic design for use in printed publications, event signage, website and social media channels.
- Experience in producing and editing short marketing videos.
- Writing and editing - including digital and print communications, website, press releases, proposals, and newsletters, corporate statements and communications.
- Assist Communications, Education and Events staff in creating and executing yearly marketing plan.
- Managing the design, editing and layout of the quarterly magazine and special edition booklets or guides.
- Coordinating and supporting onsite event staff.
- Working with staff and volunteers on committees to create presentations for conferences and the general membership.
- Some travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Creative, open, collaborative personality
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Full-time position with benefits.
Apply via Indeed