Were you a Top Producer in 2019? If so, make sure to apply for an Individual Achievement Award! The IAR Individual Achievement Awards were initiated in 1988 to recognize excellence in real estate activities. Eligible members who obtained $1 million through $10 million in sales, leases, and or listings closing in the 2019 calendar year may apply.
NEW THIS YEAR
In an effort to streamline and expedite the process applications will now only be accepted using the link below. Paper applications will no longer be accepted. Once an application has been received and processed an invoice will be added to your member portal within 7 business days. Once the invoice has been paid a certificate will be mailed to the address provided in the application.
How to Qualify for the award
- Sell, list, or lease at least $1 million (or 15 units) during the 2019 calendar year
- Submit the award application here (applications will no longer be accepted in paper form)
- Submit an itemized list of your transactions for the year (guidelines for submission found here)
- Log on to 'My Account' to process $35 Application Fee (will be posted to account within 1 week of receiving application)
- See the award application for more information
The application must be submitted by March 31, 2020
Diamond Award Winners (over $10 million or 100 units)
Platinum Award Winners ($7.5 - $9.9 million or 75 units)
Gold Award Winners ($5 - $7.49 million or 50 units)
Silver Award Winners ($2.5 - $4.99 million or 25 units)
Bronze Award Winners ($1 - $2.49 million or 15 units)
For more information, please contact Allison Ayres 515-309-9351 or email@example.com