Please read carefully and accept the following statement of terms.
This is an online course offered by the Iowa Association of REALTORS® and REcampus.
Online Salesperson Pre-License Course - $425.00
This course is accredited by the Iowa Real Estate Commission and has been approved for real estate salesperson pre-licensing. Upon successful completion of this course students will receive a certificate of completion which will enable them to sit for the Iowa real estate salesperson exam.
This course is offered entirely online:
- No additional classroom time is required
- No additional books or study material are required or provided
- No instructor or course assistance is available. The course is entirely self-study.
Payment: The cost of the course is $425.00. The course must be paid for at the time of purchase with a credit card – no checks or payment plans are available.
Time Frame: Your course will be activated for 6 months – you must complete the course in its entirety (lessons, units, unit exams and final exam) by your expiration date (six months from the day and time of purchase) to receive a certificate of completion. No extensions can be granted.
Refunds/Cancellation Policy: Students requesting a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase will be given a full refund. A refund request 31-60 days into the course will be charged a $125 cancellation fee. Beyond 60 days no refund is available. No refund is available once the course has been completed.
Course Information: To complete the Iowa Real Estate Online Salesperson Course you must complete:
- Every Lesson
- Every Unit (mandatory to move forward in the course)
- Every Unit Exam with a score of 80% or greater
- Final Examination with a score of 80% or greater
- Electronic student affidavit
Course Completion: Once a student has completed all five (5) requirements above, the Iowa Association of REALTORS® will automatically be notified and a certificate of completion will be processed and available for download within six business days.
Course Review: You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your six month timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your six month timeframe.
Technical Support: REcampus, the company that houses the course, provides technical support for students who have questions or problems with their web browser or the technical side of the course. Technical support hours are: Monday-Friday, 8AM to 9PM and Saturday-Sunday, 8AM to 7PM Central Time. If you experience ANY technical difficulties please contact the REcampus technical support hotline at :888-213-5124. Technical support is also available to discuss the requirements necessary to run the online course on your computer.
Iowa Real Estate License Requirements
Please confirm that you meet these requirements before purchasing the course.
In order to obtain a real estate license in Iowa you must:
- Be a person 18 years of age or over. (You may actually sit for the exam before you are 18 but you MUST be 18 before you make application for license, which must be within six (6) months after you pass the exam.
- Be a person whose application has not been rejected for licensure in this or any other state with twelve (12) months prior to the date of application, and whose real estate license has not been revoked in this or any other state within two (2) years prior to date of application.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Successfully complete an Iowa Real Estate Commission approved 60-hour pre-license course in real estate education during the 12 months prior to taking the salesperson examination. This online course is approved by the Real Estate Commission and meets this requirement.
- Successfully complete 12 hours of Listing Practices, 12 hours of Buying Practices and 12 hours of Developing Professionalism & Ethical Practices.
For more information about license requirements, please see the Prelicense section of our website.
When you click on the "I accept these terms" link below – it is your indication that you have read and understand the terms of the course as outlined above.
Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions you will enter the RECampus website where you need to purchase the course.
- Click on the "Browse Online Courses" button.
- Under the Real Estate tab, choose "Salesperson" on the drop-down menu.
- Click "Select".
- Under the Licensing tab, you will see the "Iowa Real Estate Principles 60-Hour, v4.0" class. Click on the "Order Now" button.
- Click the "Create an Account Now" button.
- Fill in your information to complete the purchase through the RECampus website.
If you have additional questions or need more information, please email us: email@example.com, or call 800-532-1515 Monday through Thursday 8:00am–4:30pm or Friday 8:00am-3:30pm.
I ACCEPT THESE TERMS