Iowa Real Estate License Online Courses & Exam
When you decide you want to become a realtor, it’s important to find real estate license classes that fit in your schedule. That’s why we offer online courses that give you the convenience of completing your real estate classes online at your home or office, with no classroom time required!
About Our Iowa Real Estate License Online Courses
- If you are renewing your real estate license, you may take a maximum of 24 hours of homestudy/online courses. See license renewal requirements for more information.
- IAR uses three different online systems to offer a wide variety of classes: LectLearn, Keynote, and REcampus. Take note of the learning system when you register to make logging in simpler.
- NAR Certification and Designation courses are also available online through the Center for REALTOR® Development. Your CE certificates for these courses will not appear on your IAR record as the continuing education certificates are processed through the CE Shop.
Rules and Requirements For Iowa Real Estate License Online Courses
- You must score 90% or better on the final exam.
- You must complete each homestudy course, including any retakes of the final exam, within the allotted time frame. LectLearn and RECampus courses allow 6 months from the purchase date and Keynote courses allow 45 days.
- You must submit an electronic student affidavit for each homestudy course you complete. This will appear in the registration agreement with Keynote and upon course completion within the LectLearn and RECampus courses.
- We are automatically notified when you complete a homestudy course, and will upload your certificate of completion to My Accountwithin 6 business days of course completion.
- A maximum of 24 hours may be taken by homestudy/online courses.
- All homestudy sales are final; no refunds or exchanges are available.
Already Purchased an Online Real Estate License Course?
Links below are only for access to courses already purchased.
Click Here to Return to Lectlearn courses
Click here to return to REcampus courses
click here to return to keynote courses
As of 12 noon on Friday, December 21, 2018, LectLearn will not longer be available to purchase online education courses. Any courses that were purchased prior to the 21st can still be accessed but will need to be completed by February 28, 2019.
Online Courses are still available for purchase through recampus and keynote.
Online Real Estate Classes from Keynote
Keynote courses allow you to see some of the very best real estate experts in our country when you are available. Since these online courses are video-based, you will have more watching than reading. Even the quizzes are in a variety of formats to keep things engaging.
Contract Law for Real Estate Professionals – Cost: $40
Video Instructor: Vernon Jarboe – 4 hours Real Estate Elective
Fair Housing and Beyond – Cost $40
Video Instructor: Paul McLaughlin – 4 hours Real Estate Elective CE
Mastering Real Estate Negotiations – Cost: $40
Video Instructor: Jackie Leavenworth – 4 hours Real Estate Elective CE
Meeting the Needs of Buyers and Sellers – Cost: $40
Video Instructor: Chandra Hall – 4 hours Real Estate Elective CE
Real Estate Investing Made Clear – Cost: $40
Video Instructor: Tom Lundstedt, CCIM – 4 hours Real Estate Elective
Successful Buyer Client Systems – Cost: $40
Video Instructor: Chandra Hall – 4 hours Real Estate Elective
Successful Seller Client Systems – Cost: $40
Video Instructor: Jackie Leavenworth – 4 hours Real Estate Elective
Tax Considerations for Home Owners – Cost: $40
Video Instructor: Chris Bird – 4 hours Real Estate Elective
REcampus Real Estate Courses
REcampus courses are designed with special learning features tailored to adult learners. Make sure you read carefully as the final exam is intended to test what you have learned and will not review which questions were missed.
Foreclosures, Short Sales, REOs and Auctions – 6 hrs elective – Cost: $50.00
REcampus Real Estate Exam Prep Courses
Along with continuing education, REcampus has also created an Iowa prelicense course. Companions to this course are the QBank study materials. These resources are available to study for the Iowa portion, or in a combined package that will help you study for both the Iowa and national portions of the licensing exam. These materials are applicable for both the salesperson exam and the broker exam.
60hr Pre-License Course - Cost: $425
Iowa Real Estate Professional Track (includes 60hr Pre-License Course + Complete Drill & Practice QBank) - Cost: $ 499
Complete Iowa Real Estate Drill and Practice QBank v2.0 - Cost: $99.00
Iowa Real Estate Drill and Practice QBank v2.0 - Cost: $22.99
National Association of REALTORS® Designation Courses
Visit the National Association of REALTORS® Center for REALTOR® Development for many online professional development opportunities including designation courses, informational webinars, and even courses approved for continuing education by the CE Shop (These courses will NOT show up on your IAR CE record). For more information on designations and certifications, click here.