IAR has partnered with Patton Insurance Benefits of West Des Moines to offer insurance coverage to Realtors®. For Health Insurance, please read more details.
Patton Insurance Benefits has put together a specialized Group Dental and Vision Insurance program for IAR members with Delta Dental of Iowa. Patton Insurance Benefits also offering Simplified Issue Life Insurance from Cincinnati Life an A+ rated financial company by A.M. Best. For more information please call 800-798-6772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Office Depot / Office Max
Iowa Association of Realtors can save up to 75% off on office, home and school supplies at Office Depot®! Enjoy exclusive pricing and discounts on office essentials, toner, paper, cleaning products, breakroom items, furniture and more. Save online and in-stores.
Exclusive Benefits Include:
• Up to 75% off Best Value Products – plus thousands of items discounted below retail
• Ink & Toner Discounts – save on the products you need
• Low Copy/Print Pricing – save online & in stores
• Cleaning & Breakroom Items – 400+ products with savings up to 51%
• Promotional Products – last column pricing
• Next Business-Day Delivery – FREE on qualifying orders over $50
To start saving visit: IAR.SavingsCenter.net
| Midas IQ
Our partners at Midas IQ offer a tax mentorship program to our Realtors. This program is designed to save small business owners (including Realtors!) $10,000 on their taxes next year. Its founder, Sandy Botkin, is a former IRS tax attorney. And Sandy is kind enough to host free webinars sharing his “insider knowledge” with us from time to time. You can learn more about Sandy and Midas IQ by clicking this link.
| Members are invited to take advantage of the following hotel discounts when conducting business or attending association events in the Des Moines area. All hotels are located within approximately two blocks of the Iowa Association of REALTORS® office building.
| Tech Helpline
U.S.-based tech support is already yours, as a member of Iowa Association of REALTORS®. Call 1-877-808-6504
• Instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software issues.
• Advice for purchasing hardware, software and services.
• Basic instruction with major software applications.
• Recommendations for upgrades and updates.
• Advice for performance optimization.
• Troubleshooting network issues.
• No limits on the number of calls or on the length of time per call.
• Experienced, reliable, professional and courteous assistance.
• Assistance in English or Spanish.
• U.S. based analysts located in Orlando, Florida.
Use more than 200 standard real estate forms for all types of transactions for FREE.
Form Simplicity provides agents with a collection of commonly-used real estate and property management forms.
- Reduce liability concerns with access to standard real estate forms for local and state associations that are continuously reviewed by IAR legal staff.
- Convenient, secure online access to forms and completed forms from any computer with an Internet connection
- Save time by automatically copying similar information between forms in a transaction
- Quickly, easily email completed forms to clients for review
- Optional upgrades allow members to use digital signatures, import data from a local MLS, and fax directly from Form Simplicity.
Advertise listings on popular 3rd party websites with the click of a button.
ListHub allows members to advertise listings on 30+ popular websites like Google, Yahoo!, and Trulia.
- Increase the reach of your listings marketing by posting listings on some of the most heavily-trafficked websites in the world
- Easily select which websites should receive the listing information
- Listing information on all the websites is automatically updated directly from the local MLS
- Receive leads via email and direct visitors back to the brokerage website for more information
Legal and Professional Standards
There are many laws affecting REALTORS® and the real estate industry. The IAR provides a free legal hotline to its members. The IAR Legal Hotline is a resource for only IAR members and strives to provide a source of legal information that is educational in nature and covers broad issues affecting our industry. This hotline averages more than 1,500 calls per year. You may ask a question to the IAR Legal Hotline by calling 888-636-2622 or by emailing email@example.com during the scheduled hotline hours. Visit www.iowarealtors.com/legal to learn more.
Legislative and Political Activism
As the largest real estate trade organization in the state, the IAR can provide its members with the resources to effectively work to enhance and protect the real estate industry.
The Iowa REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) accepts campaign donations from Iowa REALTORS® and disburses the contributions to political candidates that align with the IAR. Every year, RPAC donates ten of thousands of dollars to protect the REALTOR® and consumer interest. Contact: Jennifer Kingland, Director of Governmental Affairs, at 800-532-1515, or visit www.iowarealtors.com/legislative.
Pre-License, Post-License, and Designation Education
The IAR School of Real Estate is a service of the Iowa Association of REALTORS® that provides pre-license and continuing education programs for both REALTORS® and non-REALTOR® licensees. The IAR School of Real Estate is one of the largest real-estate specific schools in the country, and offers hundreds of classes per year at various locations across Iowa and online. Contact: Amanda Nagle, Director of Professional Development, at 515-309-9338 or visit: www.iowarealtors.com/education.
The REALTOR® Foundation of Iowa (RFI) is a non-profit charitable organization that disburses funds to help Iowans in Need. Tens of thousands of dollars are donated every year in the name of REALTORS® and REALTOR® organizations. Contact Staff Liaison - Mark Gavin, at 800-532-1515, or visit the RFI web page.
Members also receive numerous benefits through the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), including discounts on travel, technology products and services, insurance, and marketing services. Click here to review NAR member benefits.