||It is essential to check your client’s credit information to evaluate their financial picture. Experian Connect allows you to review the personal credit score, report and history of your potential clients and tenants, who have granted you access.
Associations Marketing Group, Inc.
| IAR has partnered with Associations Marketing Group, Inc. (AMGI) of West Des Moines Insurance coverage to Realtors®.
AMGI has put together a specialized Group Dental and Vision Insurance program for IAR members with Delta Dental of Iowa. AMGI is also offering Simplified Issue Life Insurance from Cincinnati Life an A+ rated financial company by A.M. Best. For more information please call 800-798-6772 or email Leepatton@amgi-dsm.com.
Enroll today to take advantage of the special savings on UPS shipping offered to you as a member of IAR.
- Save up to 28% with UPS and 10% off business services at The UPS Store®
- Save up to 28% off Express Shipping at UPS
- Save 10% on Business Services like Copying, Binding, Laminating, Packaging and Mailbox
Services at The UPS Store®.
For more information call (800)325-7000.
| OfficeMax / Office Depot
Save up to 80% off more than 300 preferred products, like copy paper, printer ink/toner and binders at Office Depot and OfficeMax.
Get 15% off or more on an extensive catalog of 3,000+ products. Exceptional pricing on Copy/Print Services (2.5¢ B/W | 22¢ Color). Get easy online ordering directly with Office Depot using your confidential Member Login and FREE Next-Day Delivery on orders over $50!
Click here to learn more and to print a discount card.
Use TaxBot, an expense tracking system designed to save you thousands on your taxes every year. Keep more of what you earn. TaxBot allows you to track mileage with the integrated GPS system and take pictures of your receipts for business expenses.
- Track your mileage with the Taxbot integrated GPS system on your smartphone! (No more mileage logs or clipboards!)
- Take pictures of receipts (on your smart phone) and answer simple questions to bulletproof your expenses against an IRS audit!
- All your records, including receipts are stored in the cloud so you don’t have to worry about shoeboxes of receipts anymore!
- Integrates with your bank or credit card. Taxbot will search for deductions you might be missing!
- A full training library of short 5 minute videos will teach you strategies for lowering your taxes by thousands of dollars a year!
Iowa REALTORS® get a huge discount on the service! Try it now. Guaranteed to save at least 20 times your investment in your first 30 days or your money back! Go to: www.taxbot.com/z/iar
|| Members are invited to take advantage of the following hotel discounts when conducting business or attending association events in the Des Moines area. All hotels are located within approximately two blocks of the Iowa Association of REALTORS® office building.
| Tech Helpline
U.S.-based tech support is already yours, as a member of Iowa Association of REALTORS®. Call 1-877-808-6504
• Instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software issues.
• Advice for purchasing hardware, software and services.
• Basic instruction with major software applications.
• Recommendations for upgrades and updates.
• Advice for performance optimization.
• Troubleshooting network issues.
• No limits on the number of calls or on the length of time per call.
• Experienced, reliable, professional and courteous assistance.
• Assistance in English or Spanish.
• U.S. based analysts located in Orlando, Florida.
Use more than 200 standard real estate forms for all types of transactions for FREE.
Form Simplicity provides agents with a collection of commonly-used real estate and property management forms.
- Reduce liability concerns with access to standard real estate forms for local and state associations that are continuously reviewed by IAR legal staff.
- Convenient, secure online access to forms and completed forms from any computer with an Internet connection
- Save time by automatically copying similar information between forms in a transaction
- Quickly, easily email completed forms to clients for review
- Optional upgrades allow members to use digital signatures, import data from a local MLS, and fax directly from Form Simplicity.
Advertise listings on popular 3rd party websites with the click of a button.
ListHub allows members to advertise listings on 30+ popular websites like Google, Yahoo!, and Trulia.
- Increase the reach of your listings marketing by posting listings on some of the most heavily-trafficked websites in the world
- Easily select which websites should receive the listing information
- Listing information on all the websites is automatically updated directly from the local MLS
- Receive leads via email and direct visitors back to the brokerage website for more information
Legal and Professional Standards
There are many laws affecting REALTORS® and the real estate industry. The IAR provides a free legal hotline to its members. The IAR Legal Hotline is a resource for only IAR members and strives to provide a source of legal information that is educational in nature and covers broad issues affecting our industry. This hotline averages more than 1,500 calls per year. You may ask a question to the IAR Legal Hotline by calling 888-636-2622 or by emailing email@example.com during the scheduled hotline hours. Visit www.iowarealtors.com/legal to learn more.
Legislative and Political Activism
As the largest real estate trade organization in the state, the IAR can provide its members with the resources to effectively work to enhance and protect the real estate industry.
The Iowa REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) accepts campaign donations from Iowa REALTORS® and disburses the contributions to political candidates that align with the IAR. Every year, RPAC donates ten of thousands of dollars to protect the REALTOR® and consumer interest. Contact: Jennifer Kingland, Director of Governmental Affairs, at 800-532-1515, or visit www.iowarealtors.com/legislative.
Pre-License, Post-License, and Designation Education
The IAR School of Real Estate is a service of the Iowa Association of REALTORS® that provides pre-license and continuing education programs for both REALTORS® and non-REALTOR® licensees. The IAR School of Real Estate is one of the largest real-estate specific schools in the country, and offers hundreds of classes per year at various locations across Iowa and online. Contact: Amanda Nagle, Director of Professional Development, at 515-309-9338 or visit: www.iowarealtors.com/education.
The REALTOR® Foundation of Iowa (RFI) is a non-profit charitable organization that disburses funds to help Iowans in Need. Tens of thousands of dollars are donated every year in the name of REALTORS® and REALTOR® organizations. Contact Staff Liaison - Mark Gavin, at 800-532-1515, or visit the RFI web page.
Members also receive numerous benefits through the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), including discounts on travel, technology products and services, insurance, and marketing services. Click here to review NAR member benefits.