'Tis the season... for license renewal that is.
A few friendly reminders:
- Renewal is open November 16- December 31. If you do not renew by December 31st you will face a penalty from the commission.
- As of September 11th, all applicants and/or licensees will need to go to https://plb.iowa.gov/
and create a login for DataPro (aka "My Iowa PLB").
- Certificates are now required for renewal. If you took all of your education through IAR, you are in luck! We have a record of all the courses you completed in an easy to access portal on our website under MY ACCOUNT. Keep in mind there is no central bank of certificates. Each licensee is required to maintain their personal education records.
- For best results, users should use Google Chrome as their web browser.
- The Iowa Association of REALTORS® is not the Iowa Real Estate Commission so there are some things we just cannot help with. Let us know if you have questions about upcoming classes or classes you have already completed, we are here to help in any way we can!
-Amanda Nagle, Director of Professional Development at the Iowa Association of REALTORS®
photo credit: Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash