This communication from NAR to all Members describes the many ways NAR is working to guide and support REALTORS® and the real estate industry during the coronavirus (COVID-19) public health crisis. Every week, you’ll find up-to-date, relevant information on how to ensure your health and safety, the virus’ impact on the economy and your business, and its impact on NAR activities.
• As circumstances concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, the
NAR Leadership Team wants to assure members, staff, and partner
organizations that your safety and well-being remain our top priority.
• We understand that members have questions about how the virus could impact
them and the real estate industry. In keeping with our Core Value of “Members
First,” NAR continues to closely monitor the situation, and has released
“Coronavirus: A Guide for REALTORS®” to provide guidance. Please find it at
NAR.Realtor/coronavirus. This site is regularly updated.
• NAR is advising members on best practices to help ensure their health and
safety. We encourage following CDC recommendations, including social
distancing and avoiding social gatherings in large groups. See below for more
• NAR is sharing information on how the virus is affecting the economy and its
impact on members’ businesses. A recent NAR Member Survey found that
nearly half of REALTORS®—48%—say home buyer interest has decreased due
to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Click here for more information.
• NAR is advising members on how the virus impacts NAR activities. NAR will
provide virtual options for the 2020 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings and Trade
Expo (RLMTE) instead of the in-person meeting previously scheduled May 11-16
in Washington, D.C. Click here for more information.
Read Full Weekly Report